Our new Sealed Drag X-frame reel is the next level in craftsmanship and design! The SDX is fully CNC-machined from aerospace-grade aluminum then hard-anodized in a beautiful two-tone silver and brushed gold finish. This reel has a fully sealed drag using carbon and non-asbestos disc brakes to help keep it cool under pressure, literally. The sealed three-bearing system keeps all unwanted elements out. These features with tight tolerances make this reel perfect for saltwater, big game and any other water adventure you have in-store. The SDX reel also comes with our revolutionary TRAXX cap system!
TRAXX Caps: These numeric TRAXX caps now pull double duty. 1st and foremost, they secure your spool to the reels frame without worry of losing them thanks to the o-ring mounted on the inside. Secondly, they give you the best way to keep track of what weight line you have on each spool. No more stickers to fall off or marker that vanishes. These interchangeable numbered caps stay with the spool so you can be sure what line weight you put on there last.
***Want to learn how to switch the SDX or SDP reel from left-hand to right-hand retrieve? Click Here
- Waterproof Sealed Internal Construction
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Hard-Anodized Design
- Carbon & Non-Asbestos Drag System
- Three-Bearing Support on the Main Shaft
- Large U-Shape Arbor Spool
- TRAXX Numeric Spool Caps Included (4pcs)
- Converts for Left- or Right-Hand Retrieve
- Neoprene Travel Pouch Included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty & Maxxon's Unparalleled Customer Support