***Want to learn how to switch the SDP or SDX reel from left-hand to right-hand retrieve? Click Here
The SDP is fully sealed and fully machined, built specifically to excel in the harshest coastal, salt water conditions. Hard-coat-anodized, stealth black and smoke silver finish not only protects it from the elements but minimizes reflection over water. Its Tuff torque, center-shaft locks in precisely with the spool for maximum fighting power while handling explosive fish.
TRAXX Caps: These numeric TRAXX caps now pull double duty. 1st and foremost, they secure your spool to the reels frame without worry of losing them thanks to the o-ring mounted on the inside. Secondly, they give you the best way to keep track of what weight line you have on each spool. No more stickers to fall off or marker that vanishes. These interchangeable numbered caps stay with the spool so you can be sure what line weight you put on there last.
- Waterproof Sealed Internal Construction
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Hard-Anodized Design
- Carbon & Non-Asbestos Drag System
- Three-Bearing Support on the Main Shaft
- Large U-Shape Arbor Spool
- TRAXX Numeric Spool Tracking System (2pcs)
- Converts for Left- or Right-Hand Retrieve
- Neoprene Travel Pouch Included
- Lifetime Limited Warranty & Maxxon's Unparalleled Customer Support