The low-profile, inflatable design of the XPW-240 has all the advantages of a pontoon boat with none of the disadvantages, when heading out for still water adventures. Its minimal profile almost completely eliminates wind as a factor while moving across lakes, swamps and ponds. Our open bow design makes entering, exiting and even landing fish far less complicated than traditional vessels. To propel this craft, bring your kick-fins, use the oars included or take advantage of the detachable transom, mount a small trolling motor and cruise to your getaway in style.
The reduced weight of these XPW package easily transports, allowing more time on the water and less time at your launch site. With our ‘GTS’, the XPW series offers a staggering amount of gear attachment points for total customization! More than any other inflatable boats in their class… if there were any.
Each boat weighs in at less than 46 lbs including oars, seat & accessories shown!
When fully deflated, these boats easily transport and fit the trunk or boot of most compact vehicles!
HIGHLY ADAPTABLE ‘GTS’
Your imagination is the limit when it comes to xpw watercraft, thanks in part to our unique gear tie-down system! The GTS was designed to maximize attachment points for gear and accessories, so you can easily customize the craft to fit your personal preference.
Unlike most boats that only give you a few d-rings for attachments, our XPW series with GTS offer almost limitless possibilities to what, where and how you chose to use it! Whether fishing, hunting, relaxing or any other water adventure, the choice of how you customize these platforms, is uniquely yours!
- Sturdy, yet removable transom for mounting a small trolling motor & room on deck for the battery box
- Adjustable, fold-away, removable, padded seat with water run-off channels
- Durable oars & oar-lock system with integrated riser to improve rowing range
- Open bow design makes entering, exiting and handling fish much easier than conventional designs
- Inside foot pegs for added support while rowing or just wanting to kick your feet up
- Dual detachable side storage/ accessory bags that secure to the GTS and can be positioned where you choose
Removable stripping apron helps to keep your fly line manageable
|OVER ALL LENGTH:||7 FT 10 IN / 240 CM|
|BEAM WIDTH:||4 FT 1 IN / 124 CM|
|HULL THICKNESS:||6 IN / 15.24 CM|
|FABRIC:||0.9MM 1100 DENIER PVC|
|NET WEIGHT:||46 LBS / 21 KG|
|MAX LOAD CAPACITY:||400 LBS / 182 KG|
|MAX PERSON:||ONE (1)|
|AIR CHAMBER(S):||ONE (1)|
|COLOR:||SAND & WHITE|
|MSRP:||$ 1,299.00 USD|
|Dimensions||29 x 20 x 15 in|