The Salish™ is our first fly rod developed specifically to meet the needs of big game salt water anglers everywhere. This rod is all about power! But power without pinpoint accuracy doesn’t mean much when you’re going after trophy species like Tarpon and Roosters. The Salish has the power and the accuracy so you can deliver flies exactly where you need them to be for the strike of your life.
Born in the brackish waters of the Pacific North West and refined in the Indian River Lagoon, the Salish leaves nothing on the table to chance. A skeletonized machined aluminum reel seat, powerful dual up-locking rings and matching stealth-black, hard-anodized, snake guides make this rod perfect for big game fishing. The Salish has the backbone to turn the heads of all species, cold and tropical, with an extra large fighting-butt for when leverage is key.
The 4 piece Salish is available in 6wt, all the way up to the mighty 12wt. Each rod comes in a durable Cordura® nylon tri-tube with soft lined compartments and each is backed by Maxxon Outfitters unparalleled Lifetime Warranty, so you know you are covered for life.
$329.99 – $349.99
|Model||Length||Line Wt||Handle||Action||Weight (oz)|
- Designed specifically for Salt Water!
- 4pc High-Modulus carbon Graphite Rod
- Deep Sea-Blue Color Blank with Alignment Dots
- All components Hard-coat Anodized In Non-Reflective Stealth-Black
- High-Grade Cork Handle with Full-Wells Grip
- Oversized Cork Fighting-Butt with Reinforced Ends
- Oversized Hook-Keeper
- Skeletonized Machined Aluminum Reel Seat with Carbon Fiber Insert
- Machined Alignment Dot Reel Foot with Dual Up-Locking Rings
- Cordura® Nylon Tri-Tube with Soft-Lined Internal Compartments
|Dimensions||32 x 4 x 4 in|
6wt / 9ft • 4pc, 7wt / 9ft • 4pc, 8wt / 9ft • 4pc, 9wt / 9ft • 4pc, 10wt / 9ft • 4pc, 11wt / 9ft 6in • 4pc, 12wt / 9ft 6in • 4pc